Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
Explained; research and facts are thoroughly discussed.
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
In a 4 page paper:
1. Explain a specific social problem.
2.Explain existing programs/policies that are trying to remedy the problem.
3. Explain defects in the current programs/policies.
4. Propose a viable solution.
The essay should have the flow of a social science paper: a clear thesis statement related to a
sociological problem, a body with examples to support your statements, and a conclusion. A
work cited page is required. Must use at least 5 peer reviewed articles that are cited
within the essay.
The paper should indicate that the student has read/watched the weekly materials by citing
theories in the text that support the essay argument.
Graphs, pictures, charts are helpful.
MUST CHOOSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING TOPICS
Mental health in prison
Mandatory minimum sentencing
Global health concerns (Covid, or other
The Paper Must have the following:
1. Must be four double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA or MLA. Please note, the work cited
page does not count as one of the 4 pages.
2. Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
3. Must address the specific topic of the paper with critical thought. Connections are made and
explained; research and facts are thoroughly discussed. All personal opinions are left out and
statements are based on research facts. Students should not use first person points of view.
4. Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
5. Must be free from spelling and grammatical errors.
6. Must use APA or MLA style as outlined in the APA or MLA style guide to cite all sources within
the body of the paper.
7. Must include, on the final page, a work cited page that is completed according to APA style as
outlined in the APA or MLA style guide.