Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
What did he order his son-in-law to do and why?
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
The Tale of the Boy who Tricked the Devil – Ted-Ed Talk by Iseult Gillespie
Watch the above video.
Now answer the following questions based on this video.
ONLY your first post will be graded. Make sure to review your post carefully before you submit.
Please number your answers according to the question you are answering.
Type in the text box ONLY. Do not attach any documents and pictures/images.
1. “Some men are born to good luck [ …] all that falls to them is so much gain – all their geese are swans.” – The Brothers Grimm, “Hans in Luck.” What did you feel and why, when you saw this quote as a prelude to this video?
2. What is the symbolism of “sun dappled,” at the start of the video?
3. What was the prediction about the baby and what was this prediction based on?
4. What was the King’s reaction when he heard about the predication and what did he do?
5. Explain if the infant’s luck proved to be greater than the King’s plan? Specify the answer given in the video followed by your original response.
6. Do the bandits play an important role in this story? Please explain.
7. What did the King do when he found out what the Queen had done with his daughter the princess? What did he order his son-in-law to do and why?
8. Who answered the door at the entrance of Hell and what role does this person play in the story?
Write full & complete sentences with correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.
“Yes” and “No” answers will NOT earn any credit.