Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
If you had to write a full paper about this article (you do not, but pretend that you do for this question), what other categories would you address?
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Directions for Initial Post
1) First, download and print the above article.
2) Next, read it actively. This means you will read aloud, take notes, summarize main ideas, look up unfamiliar words or concepts, follow the links, etc.
3) Then, go through the prewriting process we practiced in the lecture. Jot down your thoughts on the following concepts:
Topic of article
Organization of content
Biased or Missing Information
Use of logos, ethos, or pathos
4) Then answer the questions below.
Remember as you write that your comments should not offer your opinion of the article’s topic. Instead, you should discuss the way that the article is written.
Questions for Initial Post (write a brief paragraph for each question)
1. Discuss your reading and prewriting processes. Did you follow the directions for active reading and prewriting? What parts of the article did you struggle with? What parts of the article did you find interesting? Elaborate on your thoughts here.
2. Choose one of the seven analysis categories and elaborate on your thoughts regarding that category. (See the example text analysis in the lecture for how this might look.)
3. If you had to write a full paper about this article (you do not, but pretend that you do for this question), what other categories would you address? Why? What categories would you prefer not to talk about? Why?
4. What questions do you have for your classmates about the reading or about textual analysis?