Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
Explain the ways in which increased access to health care may affect baby boomers either positively or negatively.
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Week 5 DiscussionDiscussion Topic Due September 15 at 11:59 PM
Assignment 1: Discussion Assignment
The discussion assignment provides a forum for discussing relevant topics for this week based on the course competencies covered.
For this assignment, make sure you post your initial response to the Discussion Area by the due date assigned.
To support your work, use your course and text readings and also use outside sources. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
Start reviewing and responding to the postings of your classmates as early in the week as possible. Respond to at least two of your classmates. Participate in the discussion by asking a question, providing a statement of clarification, providing a point of view with a rationale, challenging an aspect of the discussion, or indicating a relationship between two or more lines of reasoning in the discussion. Complete your participation for this assignment by the end of the week.
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research about the changes to Medicare.
Based on your research and understanding, respond to the following:
- Describe the changes to Medicare that are direct results of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010.
- Analyze and explain the possible impacts upon the health care system as more Americans gain access to health care.
- Explain the ways in which increased access to health care may affect baby boomers either positively or negatively.
- Explore the role technology plays in accessing health care and on the Patient Protection and Affordable Act.
- Analyze and explain the two new technologies that have affected health care in the past five years.
- Analyze and describe the two new technologies that will be needed in the years ahead to keep up with the aging baby boomers.