Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
You should feel free to find other sources about blogging on the internet.
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Informative, good blogging is more than just random thoughts on the screen. They convey a coherent, organized theme or set of ideas. For people to take your blog seriously (when blogging about a serious topic), they need to have thought, good analysis, and a point that conveys part of the story you are trying to create. So, your blog needs to have some thought to it.
You should feel free to find other sources about blogging on the internet. The more you know, the more effective you can make your message.
What will you and your peers be looking for when we read your blog? Here are some tips for making good blog entries and pages.
On the Writing
- Create a resource for people — your blog is not a newspaper, it’s a reflection of what you have as your passion for the subject. While you might reference news articles as a basis of your ideas, be informative and convey that information. You are writing for an interested audience.
- Don’t under or over-write — keep your entries between 300 – 1000 words.
- When writing, have a point! Don’t open your word editor and just barf out words. Have a point and elaborate on that point
- Think about why you are blogging and what information you are going to convey to your target audience.
- Have conviction! Pick a side, make an argument. If you turn out to be wrong, admit it, and move along. Think about commentary that is left and play off of ideas.
- Keep the writing simple and short; no need to have multiple compound sentences linked by a couple of hundred semicolons. Keep in mind, this is a different kind of writing style than you will be doing in other sections of the course.
- Go back and read what you wrote on the blog entry. Think about these things:
- Catchy title?
- Keywords (not so critical for the class, but it is important in developing blogging skills)
- Links work?
- Did you cite your sources appropriately and link to them?
- Does your entry have credibility? Ideas and thoughts supported with something are best. Your blog shouldn’t always be a personal journal but an informative journal.
- Do not copy or plagiarize other blogs or sites. With appropriate links and citations, they can be the basis for a good blog entry, but you need to give credit where credit is due. Likewise, add something to it. A blog entry shouldn’t be “Umm, here’s something cool” with a link.
- Feel free to spread your words of wisdom on social media — Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit… and with friends; wherever you want your audience to be or where you think they are.
Expect criticism! It’s a good thing if it’s constructive and gets you thinking about it.
Find inspiration through current events, new studies
Just read the blog part that I attached for you I need a reference in the end okay
and please no copy and paste please the teach is really hard okay buddy