Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
Week 8 Assignment: Materials Management Presentation Assignment Prompt: Begin th
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Week 8 Assignment: Materials Management Presentation
Begin this project by picking a manufacturing organization that produces products you are familiar with at your place of work or have an interest in. Start your essay with a brief description of the company, its core products/services. Once you have this initial section completed, carefully review and expand on the five points below that, you are to cover in this project.
Research and describe in some detail:
1. The field of competition and what you can find in the internet regarding their position among competitors
2. Describe the basic manufacturing process and what you can find or assume to be the flow of materials through the value-added chain.
3. Research and then describe the challenges to scheduling these products through the manufacturing process
4. Research and describe how Artificial Intelligence, robotics, and advanced technology is employed in producing this product or products
5. Does this company’s technology provide a competitive advantage over closest rivals? If so, how?
Use the APA 7th edition Form and Style Guide for this essay. There are two resources attached to this assignment that can help you with APA 7 references, citations, and style. This two-week essay project should include a minimum of 5 pages not including your introduction, abstract, and reference page. A minimum of 3 authoritative sources is required for this assignment. Each resource should be cited with either quotes or paraphrases in the narrative to support major points you are making. Insure the citations and references are entered in accordance to APA 7. Check your grammar, spelling, and clarity carefully before submitting it. A significant portion of your grade will depend on how well you use the “King’s English.”