Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
Assess a healthcare organization’s information system and select an area needing
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Assess a healthcare organization’s information system and select an area needing improvement. This can be of a very limited scope. Develop a 10-12 slide power point presentation (including a title slide and a reference slide) in which you present the problem and provide recommended improvements, this is to include an audio narrative of how you would present the project. This presentation should include the sections noted below; the value of each section is noted by percentages in the grading rubric, the entire project is worth 100 points.
1. This is an individual assignment consisting of a power point slide presentation limited to no more than 12 slides. An example of how these slides might be allocated for each portion of this assignment is noted in the rubric below. The 12 slide limit includes a title slide and a reference slide.
2. Provide an overview of the problem of interest for which you will recommend an improvement.
3. State and briefly explain your recommended improvement.
4. Provide a literature review to support your recommendation.
5. Discuss how this recommended improvement could be implemented, including those responsible (not personal names, rather titles, for example the CNO, etc.) and include a timeline for implementation and completion.
6. Provide an evaluation plan that you would use to evaluate the results of this implementation. This can be a numbered list, or a “bulleted” list of steps you would use in this evaluation.
7. At least five references should be identified in this presentation. Note the reference in the text of the slide with the author(s) and year of publication as you would in an APA paper, and then provide a reference slide at the end of your presentation. The references can be in a smaller font, and you can/should use single spacing for these references.
8. Use proper grammar/spelling/and APA format guidelines as applicable. Include an introduction and Conclusions or Recommendations section for your presentation.
* PLEASE FOLLOW THE RUBRIC AND I ATTACHED THE GRADING RUBRIC FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT
Percent of Grade
Details (estimation of number of slides)
Overview of Problem
(2 slides) – include problem and how it impacts the organization
(1 slide) – this can be in a list or as a statement in a paragraph
Literature Support for the Proposed Recommendation
(3 slides) – brief statements to support the recommendation
(2 slides) – include those responsible, and a brief completion timeline
(2 slides) – include how the results will be evaluated
(1 slide) include at least 5 references
Follow general APA guidelines, single spaced lines is acceptable, follow 7×7 general rule for presentations, use dark fonts and light backgrounds for maximal contrast