Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
WORKPLAN FOR GEOGRAPHY OF TRADE LATIN AMERICA 1. Briefly explain about the phys
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
WORKPLAN FOR GEOGRAPHY OF TRADE
1. Briefly explain about the physical geography of the region (Countries, map,
anything specific about the geographical location of the region that is related to the
trade aspects of the region, etc.)
Name any historical change(s) which had an effect on forming the region
2. List minimum 2(two) regional trade blocs in the selected region, and explain about
those blocs to cover a minimum of the followings:
Year of formation of the bloc
Main objective(s) of the bloc
Possible conflicts among the bloc members
The agenda (either sociopolitical or pure economic) of the members is to
stay in the bloc
Possible trade wars amongst bloc members
Individual members’ GDP
Level/total value of inter-trade between members
Level or the total value of trades between bloc members and the global
3. If Countries in your selected region are members of more than one bloc, list their
membership status on those blocs. (I will work on numbers 1 – 3)
Choose representative countries from each region and then: (group work starts here –
everyone picks one country and notifies the group on WhatsApp)
1. Discuss the natural resources that you think impact the level of trade in each selected
country (preferably abiotic resources like petroleum, minerals, etc.) Furthermore,
explain if each country selected is the provider of commodities or labour force to the
global economy. Review the level of agribusiness and the importance of such in
forming the trade pattern of the country.
2. Compare the following in the selected (5 countries we are working on) countries in
a. The gap between GNI per capita income.
b. Life expectancy.
c. Gender inequality.
d. HDI index/Net migration rate.
e. How much is the range of Poverty?
f. How much is the range of income inequality? 3. Discuss the population indicators of each country selected (similar to the format of the
population pyramid table explained for each region). Briefly explain any connections
and/or your reasons that such population indicator impacts the trade level of the
4. Discuss international trade patterns (exports and imports) levels of the selected
5. List the number of those transnational companies (TNC) whose headquarters are in
those selected countries. Also, list their similar firms in Canada with their turnover
and business (in table format).
6. Detail about the dominant economic model of the country (free market, command, or
mixed economy). Indicate your reasoning as to why you think the economic model of
that country is as per your explanations.
7. Explain the impacts of globalization on your chosen countries in that region. Be
specific about the level of social, cultural, political, geopolitical and economic
changes happening in each country.
8. For each selected county, bring an economic, cultural or social development example
that is impacted by the globalization process, and the changes that such development
has had on citizens’ lifestyles in that country.
9. Explain the Total Fertility Rate and net migration rate of the selected countries.
Justify the net migration rate, i.e. why do you think that the net migration rate of the
country is as such?
10. Briefly review the gender inequality, as well as the HDI of the selected countries, and
their impact(s) on the trade level.
Everybody writes 3 pages each………The acceptable fonts are Times New Roman size
shall 11p with 1.5-line spacing, and 1.0-inch maximum page margins.