Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
Signature Assignment 2: Evaluate Qualitative Research Methods for Potential Stud
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Signature Assignment 2: Evaluate Qualitative Research Methods for Potential Studies
This Signature Assignment consists of two parts that will be compiled into a single submission.
Review the scenarios and related research questions below. Create some context for the identified scenario and research question. Then, select one qualitative research method that could address the research questions (one for each) based on the section topics and readings. For each method, discuss what the method is, how it would be designed to support the research question and the rationale for choosing the selected method.
Explain the following, and then justify your response:
• Justify the use of the qualitative method you selected.
• Identify the potential population and sample.
• Explain the collection and analysis strategies you would use.
• Examine the relationship of trustworthiness to your selected design.
• Analyze any ethical issues, including the process of reflexivity and how you would account for it.
You must clearly describe the key points of each area, supporting each step with citations to your course text as well as peer-reviewed studies that directly align with the key areas discussed.
Scenario: Research has demonstrated that bank teller turnover continues to be high throughout the financial industry. In particular, studies reveal that if the turnover issue is not addressed, poor customer service and increase in training costs will continue to be a concern. After reviewing the literature, it is clear that a qualitative exploration may help reveal a meaningful understanding of the turnover issue and how it might be improved. The following research question was developed in support of this problem:
Research Question 1: How do bank managers perceive reducing high turnover in their banking institutions?
Scenario: Research has demonstrated that bank teller turnover continues to be high throughout the financial industry. In particular, studies reveal that more needs to be understood about its existence in particular to how the industry may fully appreciate the issue and then consider how it might be approached. After reviewing the literature, it is clear that a qualitative exploration may help reveal a meaningful understanding of the turnover issue. The following research question was developed in support of this problem:
Research Question 2: What are bank managers’ lived experiences of high turnover in their banking institutions?
Reflect on your experiences. First person perspective is acceptable. In the reflection, begin by considering your research learning experiences for the past six weeks of this course, and then address the following:
• Describe your experiences of engaging the activities and material for Weeks 7-12.
o What was new information to you?
o What was familiar?
o What did you enjoy the most and why (if at all)?
o What did you enjoy the least and why (if at all)?
• What preconceived notions did you have about qualitative methods and how have your experiences over these weeks supported or conflicted with them?
• As you continue exploring research on your topic of interest and a potential research problem and research questions, and if the research was revealing that a qualitative study was more appropriate, how comfortable are you with implementing a qualitative research study (again, consider how the problem and research questions guide this direction)?
Support your assignment (for Part 1) with at least five scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including seminal articles, may be included.
Part 1 Length: 8-10 pages
Part 2 Length: 3-5 pages
Total Length: 11-15 pages, not including title and reference pages
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards