Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
-a 1 page paragraph on some element of character as it relates and connects to H
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
-a 1 page paragraph on some element of character as it relates and connects to Hurston’s story “Sweat”. Elements: Archetype, Protagonist, Antagonist, Antihero, Flat Characters, Round Characters, Stock Characters, Static, Dynamic, Stream of Consciousness:
1. Topic Sentence (1 sentence): (Here you shouldn’t just simply say, “There were some great characters in the short story “Sweat”…instead “The static and round characters in Sweat helped the reader understand who was most important to the development of the story.”….Use two of the terms under “Define Plot” in Modules as part of your topic sentence.
2. First Example (1 sentence): Something about a static character
3. Direct quote from the story (no more than 3 sentences) : Use a quote from the story that helps you make a point about static character. Make sure to use proper MLA in text citations (the page number you found quote on.) (44) is an example of this is written after the quote and followed by a period.
4. First level details/explanation (3 to 4 Sentences): Explain the Quote in 3 to 4 sentences
5. Second Example (1 Sentence): Something about a round character
6. Direct quote from the story (no more than 3 sentences): Provide a quote to support the example
7. Second level details/explanation (3 to 4 Sentences): Explain the quote
8. Concluding sentence w/connector and final thought (1 sentence): Restate the topic sentence and final thoughts on the story.
MLA Heading/In text Citations