Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
Vaccinations are a modern medicine success story for protection again some of th
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Vaccinations are a modern medicine success story for protection again some of the most devastating infectious diseases. More recently, certain infectious diseases like the measles, mumps and whooping cough have seen a resurgence in North America. In Ontario, immunizations are required for health care workers. France has recently announced that eight vaccines will be mandatory for students attending public school by 2018. For this assignment you will need to discuss the effectiveness of immunizations and discuss the pros and cons of implementing mandatory vaccinations across Canada.
This assignment should maximum of 3 pages, double spaced, 12 point font (not including your reference page). Please number each question, answer in a short answer format for each question and include the required in text citations as per APA format. (See rubric for more explicit detail of marking)
FYI : YOU MUST PARAPHRASE THE SOURCES IN YOUR OWN WORDS. COPY-PASTE-ing SOMEONE ELSES WORK IS GROUNDS FOR PLAGIRISM.
Please answer the following questions:
1. Describe why vaccinations are an effective means of eradicating certain infectious diseases. /2
2. What reasons would individuals have for refusing vaccinations? Why have the rates of certain infectious diseases increased recently (like measles, mumps, whooping cough)? /3
3. Using research from reliable sources (NOT WIKAPEDIA or PROCON.org); think Health Canada, Academic Journals, Alberta Health, Alberta Health Services) discuss the pros (#3a) and cons (#3b) of making vaccines mandatory (4 marks for pros, 4 marks for cons)
4. Should vaccines be mandatory in Canada? Write 3-5 sentences about your opinion on mandatory vaccinations. How did you arrive at your opinion? /5
5. Proper reference list with APA Referencing /2