Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
1. In your own words, describe group exercise and the various exercise disciplin
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
1. In your own words, describe group exercise and the various exercise disciplines included within the ISSA Group Exercise Instructor course.
2. Discuss the role of the group exercise instructor. Include the topics of participant safety, the importance of creating a positive experience for the participants, and the code of ethics group exercise instructors must understand and adhere to as fitness professionals
3. Participation in the various forms of structured exercise has numerous benefits for participants. Discuss the benefits of exercise and provide examples how participation in aerobic exercise can reduce various health risks.
4. Explain the principles of exercise training that must be applied to the development of a progressive and successful exercise program.
5. Describe the three energy systems in the body, and how they are used for energy production.
As a group exercise instructor, it is your responsibility to design the classes you teach. Please design a muscle conditioning group exercise class. Describe in detail the components of the warm-up routine you will use to begin your class; list the exercises you will use in the workout routine, the equipment needed, and the number of repetitions of each exercise; explain the process of communicating to your students during the class, including specifics regarding the cueing of transitions; and describe the cool-down session you will use to close out your class.