Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
Individual Assignment #1 (CLL301) Mission Statement For this assignment, you are
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Individual Assignment #1
For this assignment, you are required to complete three tasks on your own. Please read the requirements VERY carefully:
1. Follow the following steps and write up your personal statement. You need to present what you got from both Step c and the final personal mission statement (50 pts).
a. Identify an influential person. Identify one person who had (knowingly or unknowingly) a positive influence on your life. What are the qualities you most admire in this person? What qualities did you gain from this person?
b. Define who you want to become. Imagine it is twenty years in the future. You have achieved all you ever hoped to achieve. What is your list of accomplishments? What do you want to have, do and be?
c. Determine what is important to you today: What are the ten things that are most rewarding to you today? What do you live for and love in life?
d. Take a deep breath and relax. Put your writing aside for a few minutes and walk away from it.
e. Review what you’ve written and circle the key ideas, words, and phrases that you would like to include in your mission statement.
f. Now it’s time to write a rough draft of your mission statement. There are some Personal Mission Statement examples on page 50 and 51 to help get you thinking. During the week, carry your rough draft with you and make notes, additions, and deletions as needed each day. This is an ongoing exercise. Your mission statement will change over time as you change. Take some time right now and compose a rough draft of your mission statements.
g. At the end of the week, write a final copy of your mission statement and find a permanent place for it where you can easily access it.
2. Research mission statements of non-profit organizations and share your findings on criteria of good mission statements for this type of organization (25 pts). You can refer to the mission statement evaluation PPT in this week’s learning folder (weekly schedule in Blackboard). And, you MUST share the references of your sources of information, but the references do not have to be formatted in APA.
3. Research the mission statement of Jackson State University, and critique it using the criteria you found from Step Two: List its strengths and weaknesses. You may earn up to 25 points for this step.
Your typed assignment must meet the following requirements
1. Typed in Times New Romans, size 12, 1” margin
2. No more than three pages, double-space.